Today we have some free printables that I finished just in time for some Spring and Easter fun! I even took it one step further and turned these printable activity pages into a reversible placemat and have outlined the instructions for them below.
- Spring or Easter activity page (below) (to select image, tap and drag onto your desktop to download it)
- 12×12 double-sided scrapbook paper or cardstock in spring patterns/colors
- Spray adhesive or Permanent Crafter’s Tape
- Ruler (optional)
- Print the SPRING or EASTER activity page (scale to fit page) from a home printer.
- Cut off the black border
- Place sheet on scrapbook paper leaving about a 1/2″-3/4″ border all the way around it. You can measure with a ruler or eyeball it like I did.
- Trim scrapbook paper to leave a 1/2″ or 3/4″ border.
- Apply adhesive or crafter’s tape to Activity page and center on your cut scrapbooking page.
- Use the extra scrapbook paper scraps to make eggs or other decorations to decorate the reverse side of your mounted Activity page.
- Suggestion: I used these decorative-paper-side-up first when my kids were eating their treats, and then my kids flipped it over and did the activities afterward.
I hope you and your kids enjoy these as much as my kids did! We have 2 more spring activity pages here so go check out those!
Happy Crafting + Celebrating! XOXOXO Kristen